BibleTelling Seminars in Israel include several distinctions:
- planned with and for your church group (options for activity/exercise level, site selection, and more)
- hear 100+ Bible stories told on 45+ sites where they occurred (including sites in the West Bank)
- hear expert commentary on the Biblical significance of each site
- pre-Seminar BibleTelling training helps participants learn (not memorize) and tell Bible stories
- each participant shares 3-6 Bible stories during the Seminar in Israel
- partnered with an experienced and knowledgeable Christian tour agency in Jerusalem with access to all Biblical sites (both Israel and the West Bank)
- one open or “free” day in Jerusalem/Bethlehem for relaxation, shopping, and other exploration
- an “Evening with Families” in Bethlehem (groups of 3-4 participants share meals in the homes of local families)
- fine hotel accommodations, excellent meals, comfortable transportation
- optional Petra extension to Jordan (visas, transportation, housing, meals also provided there)
Here are details from some previous BibleTelling Seminars in Israel–subject to change to meet your needs:
If you are interested in planning a BibleTelling Seminar in Israel for your church group, review this Starter Sheet.
Then please contact us with questions or to get started!