BibleTelling Seminars in Israel include several distinctions:
- planned with and for your church group (options for activity/exercise level, site selection, and more)
- hear 100+ Bible stories told on 45+ sites where they occurred (including sites in the West Bank)
- hear expert commentary on the Biblical significance of each site
- pre-Seminar BibleTelling training helps participants learn (not memorize) and tell Bible stories
- each participant shares 3-6 Bible stories during the Seminar in Israel
- partnered with an experienced and knowledgeable Christian tour agency in Jerusalem with access to all Biblical sites (both Israel and the West Bank)
- one open or “free” day in Jerusalem/Bethlehem for relaxation, shopping, and other exploration
- an “Evening with Families” in Bethlehem (groups of 3-4 participants share meals in the homes of local families)
- fine hotel accommodations, excellent meals, comfortable transportation
- optional Petra extension to Jordan (visas, transportation, housing, meals also provided there)
ANNOUNCEMENT–January 11, 2018
Trinity Lutheran Church of Colombia, MO, is sponsoring a BibleTelling Seminar Israel, April 14-27, 2018. They have limited space for a few additional participants. Their web site (click the “2018 Holy Land Tour” tab) has many details of the outstanding trip they have planned! Please contact the church as soon as practical if you are interested:
Here are details from some previous BibleTelling Seminars in Israel–subject to change to meet your needs:
If you are interested in planning a BibleTelling Seminar in Israel for your church group, review this Starter Sheet.
Then please contact us with questions or to get started!